What kinds of services are provided by translation agencies?
Nowadays a huge number of people use the services of translation companies. It should be mentioned that among the clients there are not only employees of large companies of different fields of activity, but also individuals who need assistance in work with documents the languages of ones they do not know.
List of services provided by translation companies:
- Translation of documents – this service is ordered most often. In order to avoid problems with documents abroad (passport, birth certificate, diploma, certificate on secondary education, etc.), it is very important to make their accurate translation, where the new document is an analogue of the original.
- Notarization is the next step of work with translated documents, which makes it possible to freely use a new document in another country. But, unfortunately, not all companies have notaries, sometimes you will have to apply to another agency for verification.
- Written translation of texts of various themes. Specialists of translation agencies make translations of artistic and scientific, as well as highly specialized texts.
- The oral translation can be of two types: simultaneous and consecutive. The first of these is most often used at conferences and official meetings and is carried out by using special equipment. The second one can be seen at the talks, when the speaker divides his speech into small parts for being more comfortable during performance of translation.
- Apostil is a special stamp, which is put on documents and confirms the authenticity of signatures, seals or stamps delivered on the translated document. This service significantly saves time for legalization of documents through the consulate.