How to choose translation agency?
Having set out the goal to find a good translation agency, you can easily get lost in a huge number of companies working in this field. Let’s figure out the factors that are needed to pay attention when choosing a translation agency.
- Reputation. Of course, the presence of positive feedbacks on the Internet is not a direct guarantee of professionalism. However, the fact that the agency cares about its image, confirm the responsibility towards its work.
- Service list. A significant list of services indicates a large team of professionals who are in competition for their clients, providing them with quality service not only in frames of translation, but also by providing additional services (notarization, consular legalization, etc.).
- Qualification of translators. Professional translators often have knowledge of several languages. If the translation agency is able to work not only with the most popular languages (English, French, German, Italian, etc.), but also with eastern or rare languages, then you have come to the right place.
- Cost of services. You should not look for the cheapest translations. In such cases the risk of getting an improperly provided service is very high. To have an idea of the average cost of various forms of remittance, you should monitor prices on the websites of several translation agencies.
- The terms of order implementation. If you are promised a large volume of work to be implemented in a short time, do not trust. It is simply impossible to do a good job in one or two days. In respectable translation agencies you will be provided with list of terms officially approved by the company for performance of this or that service.
Professional translation agency in Astana
A quality translation conducted according to all rules, with knowledge of all the subtleties can be done only by professional translators. Such kind of staff is in the translation agency «Caspian Translation Services». Our agency provides written and oral translations of high quality for the most popular world languages. Among our regular customers working with us for many years are the state and public organizations, financial companies, oil companies, IT companies, real estate agencies, business associations and communities, the mass media and many others.